For those of You that Create Your Own Websites.

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
I recently created my own website whereas I naturally proceeded to quickly screw things up. Never mess around with phpMyAdmin unless you really know what you are doing.

Which brings me to the point of my post. In the course of looking for help in fixing my site and posting on a couple of tech forums I received an email from a coder that offered to help. Naturally he needed my cPanel password which, at first, I was a bit leery to give out but then I thought...what's the worse that can go wrong? I made a site back up and downloaded it and let him have at it. The guy was good and was very cheap, too. He's located in Vietnam and I would recommend him for anyone needing a good coder. His English is not the best so use small words when writing to him. :)

Anyway...if you would like to have him do some work for you then post a message on his site: Site Deleted/No longer valid

His name is Bin and he specializes in Joomla.

Jeff

Last edited:
Yeah, if you're DIY type of person, it's amazing what kind of services you can get on sites like fiverr.

Ohh, yea....great site (Fiverr), I had a voicemail done by a gal. She did 5 recordings for me and I picked the best one. She still sounded like it was being read a little. I've been meaning to have another one done that sounds smother, but, hell...no one ever calls me anyway.... :cry:

Ohh, yea....great site (Fiverr), I had a voicemail done by a gal. She did 5 recordings for me and I picked the best one. She still sounded like it was being read a little. I've been meaning to have another one done that sounds smother, but, hell...no one ever calls me anyway.... :cry:

If you ever want to get a killer professional recording done at a reasonable price, try this site: #1 Voice Over Marketplace for Voice Talent | Voices.com - you post your job, professionals bid and you get to listen to samples.

Back