Video Conferencing Backdrops

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Does anybody know, or use, a video conferencing backdrop that they would recommend.

• I was reading "Screen to Screen Selling" and ordered a Webaround based on the recommendation of the author. It does not work for me, and is very difficult to stow away.
  • I then found CVI Innovations through a Google search. They have a backdrop that would do it, but it was $175 plus shipping.

I'm open to any ideas.

:unsure:

Does anybody know, or use, a video conferencing backdrop that they would recommend.

My recommendation is just to have any business background (not a bedroom) and crop in to your face.. put your face down in the corner of the video where you're sharing the screen. You then have the content (rates, forms, Powerpoint) but your face locked into a corner of the screen for personalization and trust building. VERY effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zP_NstYxmU My recommendation is just to have any business background (not a bedroom) and crop in to your face.. put your face down in the corner of the video where you're sharing the screen. You then have the content (rates, forms, Powerpoint) but your face locked into a corner of the screen for personalization and trust building. VERY effective.

^^^

Chris does more video conferencing than anyone I know. I would definitely take his advice

Back