VOIP Issue

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Okay Tech experts. I signed up for a dialer recently uses VOIP right from the Chrome browser to handle the audio both ways. Everything works great except for one thing when someone answers I hear them fine but they can hear me...I put my cell phone in as a lead and its the same issue the cell phone can not hear me from the dialer.

It is not a microphone issue as I use both teamspeak and a Google voice plugin in gmail and those work fine.

Peter,

You probably already have this solved, or have chucked it out the window, but in case you don't have it solved.

I had a similar problem with my voip system. Working with the carriers tech support it came down to adjusting the transfer settings, so that I wasn't dropping packets.

Peter,

You probably already have this solved, or have chucked it out the window, but in case you don't have it solved.

I had a similar problem with my voip system. Working with the carriers tech support it came down to adjusting the transfer settings, so that I wasn't dropping packets.

Had to move on to a different system. The diapers tech support could not figure out exactly the issue. They were honorable and refunded the money and if they called me and said they think they fixed it I would go back as what I am using now has some quirks I would prefer to get rid of but is working for me.

Back