Liberty National Life

ehaynes3

I have never sold insurance before. But this woman came into my job a few days ago telling me about open interviews with liberty national for management she said they make 6 figures. I've seen a few post from 2010-2012 about Liberty Nat. But I want to know what life is like as a manager there and if she was being honest about the money or if she was lying? Also why tell me to come apply for management when I've never sold insurance?

I have never sold insurance before. But this woman came into my job a few days ago telling me about open interviews with liberty national for management she said they make 6 figures. I've seen a few post from 2010-2012 about Liberty Nat. But I want to know what life is like as a manager there and if she was being honest about the money or if she was lying? Also why tell me to come apply for management when I've never sold insurance?

I'd be very leery...they're a Torchmark company.:skeptical:

Can you give me some of your knowledge on torchmark I know very little about the world of insurance.

I was with a company that Torchmark bought(Globe Life). They went from good to bad. I was with them for 10 years after the sale.

Liberty National was the company that did the buying. After that they formed Torchmark which includes Globe Life(who I was with and also sold United American after they bought them), United American, AIL, and several others. Liberty National has been sued...you might want to do some research...Google is your friend.

Torchmark deservedly has a shady reputation and I could never recommend them.:no:

I was with them for 7.5 years. I seen people go into mgt. I had 4 district mgrs and 21 sales mgrs in that time. The chance to make it with them is VERY slim.

Back