Fixing to Take my General Life, Accident and Health Exam

TXSTEPPIN

Hello,

Let me introduce myself. I recently got "influenced" to began in the insurance by taking an exam and getting that passed and was wondering NOW WHAT AFTER the test? Where to work and where to start this process.

Obviously there is a lot of information to this exam....so I am giving myself two weeks of study then going for the exam itself.

Any ideas on what I need to do to find a company to work for? Should I be an an agent working for several companies?

Please help! LOL :idea:

Thank you,

TXSTEPPIN

Well, unfortunately they are no longer around, that is why I thought I'd ask here.

>>Any ideas on what I need to do to find a company to work for? Should I be an an agent working for several companies?

Way to broad of a question for a simple answer.

I have a question for you because we get your question sometimes multiple times a week. Your answer may help us understand.

Question: What was the plan when you decided to get licensed in insurance?

>>Any ideas on what I need to do to find a company to work for? Should I be an an agent working for several companies?

Way to broad of a question for a simple answer.

I have a question for you because we get your question sometimes multiple times a week. Your answer may help us understand.

Question: What was the plan when you decided to get licensed in insurance?

To "began in the insurance" of course.:err:

Back