Need Help Advice for my Health Insurance Cover

Hgtrieu

I just got laid off, the company I work for they will cover my health insurance till end of this month 10/31/15) , the Cobra they send to me is too expensive for cover myself and family (wife and 2 kids under 18) $1,750.00 a month plus dental $107.02(blue cross blue shield)
My plan is buy short term health insurance until end of December cost around $350 to $450.00 a month ,.
Next month begin of November, I will look in Market place to find any affordable health Insurance I can afford , the problem is My income over $95,000 for family of 4 , I can not apply for Obamacare,
I need any Advice for me to get affordable health Insurance in Texas , The price I can afford around $700 to$1100 (no dental) with low deductible , Thanks.

I just got laid off, the company I work for they will cover my health insurance till end of this month 10/31/15) , the Cobra they send to me is too expensive for cover myself and family (wife and 2 kids under 18) $1,750.00 a month plus dental $107.02(blue cross blue shield)
My plan is buy short term health insurance until end of December cost around $350 to $450.00 a month ,.
Next month begin of November, I will look in Market place to find any affordable health Insurance I can afford , the problem is My income over $95,000 for family of 4 , I can not apply for Obamacare,
I need any Advice for me to get affordable health Insurance in Texas , The price I can afford around $700 to$1100 (no dental) with low deductible , Thanks.

can you call me today... I am Charles Peeler here in North Texas and I own the agency. 888-670-0856

Back