ObamaCare Certification

I am new to health. I heard that agents can make a 6 figure income (ha) in the 3 months enrollment period. I cannot BELIEVE how un-user friendly CMS.gov is to get certified. Right now it is down. I will never get certified in time for Nov. 1st

Does anyone know any GOOD brokers that offer support and pays the best comm.? I guess its the law that 6% is what everyone makes? See....told you I am new.

The broker I am about to break ties with because they won't help me with CMS.gov says they will route incoming calls to me and i just sell and enroll. I know there are other outfits that operate this way and that is what I would like to do, if I can find a decent broker. The one I have my foot in the door half way is called Health Family Insurance out of Fla. NO ONE calls you back.

Please, give me some names of other brokers who operate this way and any advice on getting certified would be greatly appreciated.

My God, its easier selling IUL's and annuities than trying to get certified in this Obama thing which no one can afford. Thanks

Back