Thanks, Guys!

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
You guys know my story. I've been in business since late December and, as of this month, have officially replaced my former income at a desk job. Business is good, and it's getting better.

And it's because of you guys.

It would have taken me many more months to get up and running without the help of the people on this forum. Bob and Paul - an extra-special thank you to you guys.

The people here are some of the most helpful, selfless, awesome folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. It's really amazing that, working from home, just my fiancee and me, I feel so connected to the agent community. And it's because of the incredible amount of reaching out that you guys have done. Absolutely every dollar I've made in insurance sales I can trace back to someone, some post, some piece of advice that I've been given on this forum.

In my time here, a couple of people have gotten in touch with me to ask about building websites and SEO stuff. I'm really flattered that so many people have looked at Georgia Insurance Options | Health and Life Insurance Made Simple and Affordable and thought highly enough of it to ask my advice on website design.

So far, you guys have given a TON to me. Meanwhile, I've been working on a project to give a little back to you guys - building a website with advice on how to build your own. Like I said, I've had several people ask me about it, so I hope that having this out there can help at least a few more folks.

Full disclosure: most of the links on there are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy a domain name or a hosting account from a link on there, I make like seven cents. Additionally, if you just feel like having a website built for you, I'll do that, too. To be honest, there's no reason to do that - it doesn't take long, and I'll walk you how to do it yourself for free. But if that's what you want, then sure, I'll do what I can.

The point of this is, I promise, to try to help other agents build online empires. Hopefully, you'll all get rich and famous, retire, and leave all the clients to me.

It's very much a work in progress, but I got everything to the point that it works just a few moments ago and I wanted to go ahead and throw out the link.

If there's anything you'd like to see on there, any questions you've had about building a site online, then let me know and I'll write up an article for you!

The Online Insurance Broker

Back