Felony Charge 16 Years Ago...bank Fraud

K

kcskeet

16 years ago I was convicted of a felony called Bank kiting . The official charge was one count of bank fraud. It is considered a white collar crime in reference to embezzlement and theft robbery. I was found to be guilty of the bank fraud that I did not obtain any money and that is why I was only given supervision for 5 years and no jail can sell insurance under an alls
tate agent with this on my record .

----------

The lady at the federal level will verify that I took no monies and did not steal or embezzle. The bank was the sufferer and the us attorney stood up in my defense in the matter. I have worked the same job for 21 years and made a huge mistake that I admitted to. I pled guilty and got no jail time because I cooperated fully with the is us attorney generals office.

16 years ago I was convicted of a felony called Bank kiting . The official charge was one count of bank fraud. It is considered a white collar crime in reference to embezzlement and theft robbery. I was found to be guilty of the bank fraud that I did not obtain any money and that is why I was only given supervision for 5 years and no jail can sell insurance under an alls
tate agent with this on my record .

----------

The lady at the federal level will verify that I took no monies and did not steal or embezzle. The bank was the sufferer and the us attorney stood up in my defense in the matter. I have worked the same job for 21 years and made a huge mistake that I admitted to. I pled guilty and got no jail time because I cooperated fully with the is us attorney generals office.

Chances are that you will find it difficult, if not impossible, to get licensed and work in the insurance field with a financial felony on your record.

Back