Locked Out and Need Help

Blaize

Expert
Once again I am locked out of the WAHealthPlanFinder, it says I have exceeded my login attempts. So while I wait for days to get this resolved through email I have a client who supposedly successfully enrolled on a plan but just got a call back from WHPF telling her she needs to correct some information. She didn't understand what she needed to do and I am not sure either but we can't get a live person back on the phone. I am getting the standard "we are busy call back later" recordings. Is the site down today? Does anyone have a working help line number they could share?

Thanks so much for any assistance on this.:goofy:

----------

Good news, I just called customer assistance but this time was able to be put on hold for the next available customer care representative instead of being told to call back later. Still on hold though...

That's what I'm getting too. The support line for consumers tells them to call back and the broker support sometimes does that or lets you leave a message. They haven't called me back and it has been over 2 weeks!

I hope you have better luck, but I'm now putting exchange clients at the back of the line, because it isn't worth the hassle until things are actually working right.

Thank you NWB for your sharing your experience, I am also in agreement that these plans on the Exchange are not going to be my priority right now either. Simply because everyone I have touched so far has turned out to be much more time consuming than I anticipated. It is setting up the account that seems to be the major hang-up, you have to wait 24 hours after making more than one change. Some of these people are changing their mind 2 or 3 different times to get the information inputted correctly or the answer they want. I will go broke if this keeps up LOL!!

Also, just to update everyone, after about 55 minutes I was connected to a very helpful rep who took quite a bit of time looking through my client's Exchange plan trying to figure out why someone had called her. He couldn't find anything but assured me my client was signed up and good to go. I called my client and told her to keep a close eye on this just in case though!!

Amazing that you got through! Still no luck for me. I'll try again every few days just because I have to at least get my clients who did get through confirmed for their 1/1 start. Not the most encouraging system though.

Thank you NWB for your sharing your experience, I am also in agreement that these plans on the Exchange are not going to be my priority right now either. Simply because everyone I have touched so far has turned out to be much more time consuming than I anticipated. It is setting up the account that seems to be the major hang-up, you have to wait 24 hours after making more than one change. Some of these people are changing their mind 2 or 3 different times to get the information inputted correctly or the answer they want. I will go broke if this keeps up LOL!!

Also, just to update everyone, after about 55 minutes I was connected to a very helpful rep who took quite a bit of time looking through my client's Exchange plan trying to figure out why someone had called her. He couldn't find anything but assured me my client was signed up and good to go. I called my client and told her to keep a close eye on this just in case though!!

I haven't tried Washington yet but every time I go to the site this last couple weeks it seems to be down. I have had a few calls trying to get me to enroll them through the Washington exchange and I said no because my experience in Oregon has been horrific.

Has anyone got an approval, tax credit and policy in place yet?

Back