ObamaCare Fan Gets Rude Awakening ...

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas

ObamaCare Fan Gets Rude Awakening ... - Fox Nation

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington State and here is what she wrote. I am a single mom. No child support, self- employed, and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. My son has ADHD and requires regular doctor visits and his meds alone cost $250 per month.
I have had ongoing tendonitis problem due to my line of work that I haven't had treated. Now finally, we get to have coverage because of the ACA for $169 per month. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted. Now, that is not untypical for a lot of folks like Jessica who have been struggling without health insurance. That's what the Affordable Care Act is all about.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
VAN SUSTEREN: But now the bad news. It turns out of the Washington State Health Exchange made a big mistake. "Washington State Wire" reporter, Erik Smith, is here with the rest of Jessica Sanford's story. Good evening, Erik, and tell me what is the rest of the story? Did something happen to that great deal insurance for her?
ERIK SMITH, "WASHINGTON STATE WIRE": Within just a few days of that speech in the Rose Garden in front of the White House, Jessica Sanford started to get a terrible surprise. What happened was that the Washington State Health Exchange made a terrible mistake in its calculations. Everybody who signed up for health insurance policy and purchased it with government subsidies through during the first 23 days of operation of the web site, the figures were all wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
YUP. I got several people calling me after getting letters informing them of the miscalculation by the website. Makes a big difference to many. Add to that you can't get in touch with anyone at Wahealthplanfinder to answer questions. Pretty much sucks all around. LOL!

Back