WA Health Plan Finder Site

I'm hoping one of you can assist me. I'm not a broker but I don't know where else to turn. I submitted an app on WA Health Plan Finder for my partner. It accepted the app but errored when it came to calculating the tax credit. His income is $20k so I know he qualifies, but I can't complete the sign up until I get that part working. I can't get through to anyone in phone support. My email hasn't been answered and time is running out. Any advice on what I can do to finish this byt 12/23?

I'm hoping one of you can assist me. I'm not a broker but I don't know where else to turn. I submitted an app on WA Health Plan Finder for my partner. It accepted the app but errored when it came to calculating the tax credit. His income is $20k so I know he qualifies, but I can't complete the sign up until I get that part working. I can't get through to anyone in phone support. My email hasn't been answered and time is running out. Any advice on what I can do to finish this byt 12/23?

Call a local agent and start from scratch. They make their living doing what you wanted to do on your own.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I can help if you'd like. I'm licensed in WA and have recently uncovered several of the hang-ups that were keeping people from getting the subsidy to show up. You can send me a PM.

Thanks.

Tyler

If anyone needs help on the WA Exchange let me know. I've been through nearly every situation...

Right now I have about 250 separate applications in my exchange.

P.S. For 2015 open enrollment I'm looking to hire several agents or enrollers. Does anyone have any ideas of a fair compensation structure for them?

Send me a PM if you have any ideas that might help. Thabks

why would you be hiring for 2015? Do you expect there will be that many more new enrollments the next go around? It seems like with the enrollment success to date they have had there in Washington, they are nearing full enrollment in IFP

Last edited:
why would you be hiring for 2015? Do you expect there will be that many more new enrollments the next go around? It seems like with the enrollment success to date they have had there in Washington, they are nearing full enrollment in IFP

Since Open Enrollmebt starts on Nov 15th most of my clients will want to sign up by Dec 31st.

I literally would NOT be able to sign up any new clients and only be able to serve my current client base.

I want to expand my base and have one or two other full time agents doing some of the busywork for me.

At this point individual health is becoming a very reliable income source...even if it's a pain in the ass to see how slow my Commisson base grows. However it's residual, so just increases gradually over time every single month.

Right now just wanted to know strategies that other agents saw that WORKED and FAILED. Send me a private message and can share some of my successes as well.

Back