What Insurance Websites Can You Not Live Without?

Well aside from insurance forum websites that helps a lot I also visit sites that will enhance my knowledge and teach me on how to become an effective agent and a professional appointment setter.

I've been watching this thread wondering if some of the vets would post something on this subject. I'm curious where to find current rate changes, specifically Med Supp rate changes. If a company raises their rates state wide, is this public knowledge? And where do I find it?

I've been watching this thread wondering if some of the vets would post something on this subject. I'm curious where to find current rate changes, specifically Med Supp rate changes. If a company raises their rates state wide, is this public knowledge? And where do I find it?

If you ever find out please let me know also. I've been looking for years and years. It is "public knowledge" but I don't believe that insurance companies want to post such things.

In my experience, not only is it not available anywhere, there was an instance where my client found out before I did. I didn't know rates had gone up until he called and asked why the huge increase.

I suggested to Sam that it might be helpful if there was a sticky where agents could post Med Supp premium increases in the various states. He said it would be one of the many things he is considering. I'm sure there is a lot more involved with it than what appears on the surface.

thanks for the insight everyone.

With regards to this thread, I am looking more for resource sites...tools, tips, general info, sales, motivation, etc....

im going to make new thread for the rate increases to see if anyone has any info..

thanks again!

Insurancejournal.com has some good articles and resources. Their forumn (opinion side) has some good topics every now and than from other insurance agents and executives.

I am a member of multiple insurance related groups on LinkedIn.com that I sometimes posts topics I have a question on or go to browse.

Back