Biden Repeals Trump Rule Meant To Protect Gig Economy’s ‘Independent Contractor’ Model

It changes DNA about the same amount as your lunch did. The only reason DNA was even mentioned relative to the vaccine is that the protein used was taken from a dna strand of the virus. There are 80k-400k different proteins in humans and if you think one protein from a viral dna will affect that, then your dna closely resembles a baboon which is 99% true for all humans. Using your logic, a single grain of sand is the same as a skyscraper because sand is used to make the concrete.

Whatever it does and it still wasnt going to push me off the fence

Either way, the thing that pushes me over the edge about it is this notion that it can't work if all other people are vaccinated

Which I have seen a ton of concern about on the news without any explanation of why

And you said its due to the type of vax it is

But you don't want to explain that just want to cry fox and that's it

look with all the people coming forward with bad effects the CDC saying they don't want to report on some things of concern
'
And to top it off this mystery of of vax people need to be concerned with non vaxed people and dare not question BS

ANd by the way, you are the norm, not an anomaly so many have anger don't question why attitude about why vaxed need to be concerned about the non vaxed for their safety no one can explain it

that in itself says a lot

Forget it you are on ignore again gave you have a dozen opportunities to answer the question but you just cry fox, Just like a leftie either cry fox racism science denier any marginalization to avoid any facts as usual

and just because you keep making a big deal of it I wasnt pitching it or making a ig deal of it just stated it is one of the things But RNA interacts wioth DNA to what extent there is much disagreement and there are a lot of unknowns

but some articles

RNA: Scientists have discovered a new layer in the genetic code of life.

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA stability - Institute of Basic Medical Sciences

Last edited:
It's the exact opposite. try googling the cdc just once.

when I mention about all the news stations being so concerned about how the vaxed can protect themselves from the unvaxed stating things like making all these dif regs and some very concerning to protect the axed from the unvaxed You replyed in agreement sying I just don't understand it because I don't understand the type of vaccine

why are you now pretending you are not in agreement with that all of a sudden

When I kept asking what do you mead You kept crying fox and crying about the DNA thing being false when it is not but had nothing to do with the question either

Ingor now on

I refuse to agree with you because you are just about arguing not facts clearly as this is far from the first time you took both sides of the argument

when I mention about all the news stations being so concerned about how the vaxed can protect themselves from the unvaxed stating things like making all these dif regs and some very concerning to protect the axed from the unvaxed You replyed in agreement sying I just don't understand it because I don't understand the type of vaccine

why are you now pretending you are not in agreement with that all of a sudden

When I kept asking what do you mead You kept crying fox and crying about the DNA thing being false when it is not but had nothing to do with the question either

Ingor now on

I refuse to agree with you because you are just about arguing not facts clearly as this is far from the first time you took both sides of the argument
Do you know what can really affect your DNA?? Lying in a hospital hooked up to a breathing machine!

Back