• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Brighthealth

Midlevel

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anyone receive their 1099 from Brighthealth individual health insurance? They paid me around 1800.00 in 2022 but I received nothing. Checked with my FMO to make sure it wasn’t paid through then and they said I am direct. Tried calling but of course they aren’t taking calls only emails. Emailed them but heard nothing. I need their EIN and address before I can file my taxes.

Years ago, the IRS sent me a bill for $69,000,000.I about had a heart attack. :swoon: I guess they sent out a bunch of those.
Back in 2010 my brother went up to the university of SC and promoted a couple of rap shows. Came back with a check for $53,000 made out to me.

I cashed the check, gave him the money and never though any more about it.

A year later here comes a letter from the IRS saying to give them a call.

So I called and the meanest bitch on the planet answered and assured me that the IRS doesn't make mistakes and that I needed to amend my return. So I did.

All I did was add the $53,000 as misc income. On the next line I added $53,000 as a misc expense and mailed it in.

A few months later I get another letter. This one said that I'd forgot to include something. Can't remember what it was but there was a check with the letter for a little more than $1200.

I was tempted to call her back and say: Hey bitch can we do this again.

Not that anyway cares but I got an email back with the 1099 today with the correct amount. Thought I owe it to Bright Health for getting me the info.

Has anyone gotten a 1099 for 2023 from Bright Health. I think I was paid one month (a late payment by them) but not 100% sure. Really not sure how to approach it.

Back