Is Allstate hiding something?

fed up

Guru
1000 Post Club
Why don't investors ever ask Allstate CEO about retention numbers? With the exception of 2-3 years I have been an Allstate insured for 50 years. I had 2-3 glass claims, 1 at-fault 25 years ago, a roof repair from a donation 20 years ago, 5 life policies and recently received substantial rate increases on my home and auto.
All CEO Tom Wilson speaks about is "new" business and not the droves of policy holders who shopped rates and left for greener pastures. I was able to save thousands without all of Allstates "discounts", Killed me to switch from a company that I have had since my 1st license but money is money.

Per my rep yesterday, they're rolling out a new company called Solutions 360 and will eventually phase out Allstate and Encompass by the end of the year.

Why don't investors ever ask Allstate CEO about retention numbers? With the exception of 2-3 years I have been an Allstate insured for 50 years. I had 2-3 glass claims, 1 at-fault 25 years ago, a roof repair from a donation 20 years ago, 5 life policies and recently received substantial rate increases on my home and auto.
All CEO Tom Wilson speaks about is "new" business and not the droves of policy holders who shopped rates and left for greener pastures. I was able to save thousands without all of Allstates "discounts", Killed me to switch from a company that I have had since my 1st license but money is money.
Those cool commercials are expensive.

Back