$10 TV Leads and More!

I don't know how long my vendor will let me run this but for right now you can get TV leads for FE for only $10. Must have a decent radius. Awesome for telesales. Can probably get them for health to. Just contact me and request "Lead Link" and we will send you a link to all of our lead programs.

Pm me please I live in IL

I don't know how long my vendor will let me run this but for right now you can get TV leads for FE for only $10. Must have a decent radius. Awesome for telesales. Can probably get them for health to. Just contact me and request "Lead Link" and we will send you a link to all of our lead programs.

I am based in the Grand Rapids Mi area. Can I buy $10.00 telesale leads for my area? Also, I would like to obtain information on all of your lead programs. You can forward the information to [email protected]. My cell phone number is (616) 308-4370.

Robert Upton

Dude...you motocon is HILARIOUS!!!!! LOLOLOL But..they are what you pay for. We do now have way more qualified TV leads. $25-$33 a piece. They literally call you direct. DI-RECT! Nothing to do with SL or LH.

Anybody have any feedback on these leads ?

I never heard anything from them after responding. Not cool. :no:

OK just a heads up.

I don't think they are available in CA. I believe they passed my info on to a marketer, not sure how the marketer got my info.

I guess that is why they have not responded or will say what state they are in.

Thumbs down!

Last edited:
OK just a heads up. I don't think they are available in CA. I believe they passed my info on to a marketer, not sure how the marketer got my info. I guess that is why they have not responded or will say what state they are in. Thumbs down!

FYI In the offers section when the OP posts replies it good take 5days for the reply to show up.

Back