$100 Visa Gift Card Give-away

G

The Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card

1. Like Shift Insurance on Facebook at
2. Click on the g+1 (Google) button at the top right side of my website:

As you most of you know I've been working hard on my business' new website. While I will continuously be adding to the site, I am ready to introduce it to the public. My goal is to provide everyone with cheap car insurance and I need your help. I want to prove how good I am at saving real people on their car insurance. NO PURCHASE or QUOTE NECESSARY just +1 and like my site.

Please invite your friends and spread the word. The more people that know about the $100 gift card the more you guys will be helping me and the sooner the gift card will be given away.

The contest will end, but hopefully your support won't, when we get to 100 Google +1's and 100 Facebook likes. I will hold a raffle for everyone that has participated. And as a way to thank you, one winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card! I am confident in my ability to provide you with the lowest rate possible on your car insurance. Feel free to get a quote and see, or just try to win the money. Either way your support will help me promote my site and give you a chance to win some real cash money. Let me know how I'm doing by leaving comments and don't forget to get a quote today for ANY car, ANY driver, ANY record.

I got this idea from another topic on the forums and am eager to see what I can do with it. Any suggestions to improve the campaign are also welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can verify the gift card is legit by checking out the Facebook group page where I posted a picture of the card and activation receipt.

I consider this SPAM,

Why would I promote YOUR business?

WHat kind of market are you targeting?

You keep saying CHEAP insurance, that tells me substandard business.........

You can have substandard business, I want preferred business.

How is this spam i saw this idea of the facebook group on this forum and people wanted to know how well it worked out so im testing it for $100. If you dont want a chance to win dont click 2 buttons thats all. And FYI I want all business Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far so good I'm up 4 +1's and 3 likes since I opened the thread. Thanks to a few people on here who probably don't want to be named because they have not posted. I know who you are and I appreciate the support.

Latest posts

Back