2 Questions About Critical Illness

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
1) How would this effect you trying to apply for disability from the Gov. if you have a critical illness policy.

2) If you had a disability policy how would it effect the policy if you had a critical illness policy.

IMHO none whatsoever inasmuch as Critical Illness pays a one-time lump sum for a specified disease, even if not disabling. I will defer to any comments from Mark Rosenthal because I believe that he does sell CI.

1) How would this effect you trying to apply for disability from the Gov. if you have a critical illness policy.

2) If you had a disability policy how would it effect the policy if you had a critical illness policy.

1) It does not.
2)Lots of people have both.

I like C.I. better. Give me my check all at once.

I wish I had bought one. 6 weeks ago, they would have paid me 100k if I had one. But I was in bad shape to start with and could not buy one due to having marfans.

There isn't any effect to either as the are individual policies for 2 different issues.

IMHO none whatsoever inasmuch as Critical Illness pays a one-time lump sum for a specified disease, even if not disabling. I will defer to any comments from Mark Rosenthal because I believe that he does sell CI.

wow, for someone who 75% of their posts consist of correcting other peoples spelling and grammatical errors.

There are some serious issues with your post.

Back