2009 MA Commissions

Oh, goody!! Todays the day!!:D Isn't it amazing how we have let them play us?

I too have been looking forward to today. We have a new grocery store opening a couple blocks away and now we don't have to drive 15 minutes for groceries.

What else was supposed to happen? ;)

I too have been looking forward to today. We have a new grocery store opening a couple blocks away and now we don't have to drive 15 minutes for groceries.

What else was supposed to happen? ;)
Hey Chuck. Can you pick me up a jar of pickles ?? :biggrin:

I feel like a kid at Christmas...

Am I going to get that new bike I want or some tube socks...we will have to wait and see

Last edited:
I just hope for all the "kids" out there that when we open the surprise it not "wait till next week" again!:arghh:

We probably won't here anything at all till at least 5 eastern time.

Anyone have any Valium???:goofy::D

I agree with JDEasy. A week if we are lucky.

I just talked to Anthony, my "go to guy" with one of the marketing organizations and he said that in the last week or so he has seen four different commissions schedules.

He also said that they have the latest ones "in house" but they won't even let him see them. They will not be shared with the employees until CMS gives the official okay.

Valium is too hard to get at a "moments notice". However, I will share my bottle of Scotch with you.

I agree with Frank, we should all gather at Frank's and share some of his "GOOD" Scotch.

PS Frank, what happened to them Tigers?

I think they have turned into pussssy ah cats.

I live about 25 miles east of Columbia and I can hear them meowing from here. Not a single growl though. :D

Coventry will be releasing the commission schedules to the FMO's at 2:00 PM today. At least that's what I understand. I'm also told that we will like it very much!

Back