2016 FFM Training Information

Has anyone used Internet Explorer to complete the training? I don't really want to download Firefox or Chrome just for this. I have went through the
1st three modules but doesn't show complete and won't let me go any further.

Their webpage says to not use IE, why waste your time?

I used Chrome, it worked fine except for getting bounced a few times when I clicked links that probably weren't functional.

Has anyone used Internet Explorer to complete the training? I don't really want to download Firefox or Chrome just for this. I have went through the

I don't believe it will work with IE. It specifically states to use Chrome or Firefox. I've used Firefox for years as my primary browser. In my opinion it is MUCH better than IE.

I just completed the training in just under an hour and a half. Used Firefox with no problems.

The Internet Explorer ended up being my problem. Had to switch browser to Chrome. Finally done with the Individual and Shop Certifications... Also had a few stumbles like the server going down on question 18 of 19 on one exam making me re-take the exam over again :goofy:

Not sure if I need to do anything further after printing my certs out.
AHIP lost my $150 for never getting back to me.:biggrin:

I finally used Chrome and got through everything but it won't allow me to print the certificate. It did save my progress though so not too worried about it. Why anyone would pay AHIP or whoever to do the training when it's free on CMS site is beyond me. I take all my CE credits at once for $34.95 charge.

I finally used Chrome and got through everything but it won't allow me to print the certificate. It did save my progress though so not too worried about it. Why anyone would pay AHIP or whoever to do the training when it's free on CMS site is beyond me. I take all my CE credits at once for $34.95 charge.

You'll need to print your certificate. You'll have to be able to provide it to your carriers. . . .

I went to curriculum, and it showed my training completed. There's a button to the right that says "actions" - click on that & there's an option to print the certificate. The one I printed is titled Registration Completion Certificate - last year the one I had said "Certificate of Completion". . . .

I guess I'm wondering if what I printed was not what we'll need. Anyone?

I was told we may no longer have to send in the FFM completion certificates to the carriers...as CMS is now supposed to be posting info that the carriers have access to all the completion info.

I'll believe it when I see it....but so far, I have seen no requests or info as to how to send the carriers proof. Maybe others have heard different.

Back