2023 Part D Drugs

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS WITH JUNK.

This thread is to identify drugs that are "weird".
  • Significant savings via GoodRX
  • Cost difference MAPD vs Part D at same plan, same pharmacy
  • Carriers that aren't covering something specific
  • Pharmacies consistently "winning"
  • Pharmacies that like/dislike specific drugs
  • Other things you notice as running lists

Starting with...add Savon/Albertsons/Tom Thumb/whatever its called to your pharmacy comparisons. Its looking good.

Are you looking for places people can go for drug discounts or just specific information on certain prescriptions?

There’s a woman on Facebook people rave about . Her names Norma Johnson . She has a course you can take and join her courses for $50 a month . I believe she’s also a pharmacist and has mastered ways to find big discounts on rx’s . She teaches ways to do seminars to attract customers . Supposedly the seminars draw big . Some legitimate agents have used what she teaches and are doing very well

FWIW . . .

To all of my Insurance friends: After days of hard work, deep thought, and many discussions, I have decided to work toward creating RX SAVER PRO UNIVERSITY. It will be a member only university (monthly Membership fee to join) where you will have access to the following:
-Access to my training videos
-Access to a private Facebook group: Rx Saver Pro
-Access to me and my team of pharmacists to ask questions, gain drug knowledge, grow your knowledge around finding prescription drug savings and more through the Facebook group
-First access to all of my custom client-facing presentations with training on how to present
-Tips and tricks to gain access to client groups to give presentations and grow your pipeline
-More will be added as it takes off
I have had many agents ask me for this. I have listened!
I am also days away from offering my custom client presentation "Tips to Find Savings on Prescription Drugs" that will be available any day for purchase to give at your next seminar. If you're not doing seminars, you must start! Great way to draw attendees and earn clients!
I want to help you, help your clients! Stay tuned! I will post when the platform is ready to enroll!
Please share with your friends and other agents. Let's build an army of educated agents with a mission of helping clients save on their prescription drugs!

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Log into Facebook

[EXTERNAL LINK] - RX Saver Pro | Facebook

https://www.agentpharmacist.com/

Latest posts

Back