2024 CMS Medicare Plans Fact Sheet

I'm showing 0 also. Must still be loading MA/PDP info.
0 for which things? I must have been microsleeping during webinars where it was discussed that anyone on LIS can get any PDP and pay $0 premium. I have the receipts in a Medicare document now. This one from Bob's post says the lowest PDP is $.50 but like the IRS, apparently one carrier has rounded that down to $0 premium for all on their lowest cost PDP. I may not be addressing your comment at all--wishing all well this season.

0 for which things? I must have been microsleeping during webinars where it was discussed that anyone on LIS can get any PDP and pay $0 premium. I have the receipts in a Medicare document now. This one from Bob's post says the lowest PDP is $.50 but like the IRS, apparently one carrier has rounded that down to $0 premium for all on their lowest cost PDP. I may not be addressing your comment at all--wishing all well this season.
It was showing zero(in red) MA/PDP plans available. They have it working now, but I guess they haven't loaded the info for doctors and hospitals yet.

No levels of lis in 2024 . The old 25,50,75% lis now 100% lis . I went thru my whole book identifying 25,50,75% lis on regular plans . They can now get full lis plans for $0 premium . Food cards for all !!!

Thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act, people with Medicare may qualify for even more savings through the Extra Help program.

Oh, thanks Inflation Reduction Act! What would we have done without you?

Thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act, people with Medicare may qualify for even more savings through the Extra Help program.

Oh, thanks Inflation Reduction Act! What would we have done without you?

Probably had a more normal AEP.

I have run about 40 PDP reports and almost every one is coming up in favor of the Wellcare Value Saver ($0.50 premium in Georgia).

I also anticipate heavy marketing for these folks to convert to WC's MAPD.

My clients will be warned and I don't think any of them will take the bait but I guess we will see.

Probably had a more normal AEP.

I have run about 40 PDP reports and almost every one is coming up in favor of the Wellcare Value Saver ($0.50 premium in Georgia).

I also anticipate heavy marketing for these folks to convert to WC's MAPD.

My clients will be warned and I don't think any of them will take the bait but I guess we will see.

Man, thats crazy. I think wellcare is trying to become a massive player in MAPD as well. Their plans are killer in several different areas I have clients.

Man, thats crazy. I think wellcare is trying to become a massive player in MAPD as well. Their plans are killer in several different areas I have clients.
The only problem is that Wellcare could f*ck up a wet dream. Can you imagine how many wet dreams they'll f*ck up with all the extra business they'll get with free PDP's?

The only problem is that Wellcare could f*ck up a wet dream. Can you imagine how many wet dreams they'll f*ck up with all the extra business they'll get with free PDP's?

Seems like Magellan (or similar name) got in dutch a few years ago over a similar problem . . . too much new business it couldn't handle. CMS slapped them around, put them in jail and I think forced them to close that line (PDP) of business.

I didn't promote them but a few clients found them on their own and enrolled direct for the low copays and maybe low premium as well. When they withdrew from the market somewhere around May I had calls from a few clients (and non-clients) wanting me to help them find a new plan.

Edna and Sickna may have been plagued with similar challenges (failure to issue policies/certs) on a timely basis. I think they spent some time in jail but weren't forced to close.

Latest posts

Back