299 Website Deal

ksigmtsu

Guru
1000 Post Club
No Joke. No Gimmics. However this deal is only valid for the first 5 orders, after 5 the price will go up to 399.

This is for what I would call a starter website. It is perfect for a new agent or someone with no web presence to get started.

New website on any domain you purchase, specifically health/life insurance (I don't know P&C). Includes headway theme (drag and drop designer) main page content with 1 image file, integrated form that can be hooked to a crm or dialer (50$ additional cost for form 3rd party integration setup). Plugins will be installed and configured for you. If desired, an automated blog will be put on the site that can be set to post high quality generic articles. Starting backlinking will be done, sitemaps will be submitted to all the places they need to go, and the site will be set up to rank. I will also provide a sheet of keywords to blog about, and seo tracking for the main target keywords I find for the page content that will deliver an email showing the current rankings, and piwik tracking of traffic and other statistics.

I know that's a lot of information and you might not know what it all means, but by the time everything is done on the site it will have the opportunity to rank highly on google because all of the seo signals will be in place, plus the backlinking package.

Because of the low cost, the contact form cannot be modified or have extra questions added to it, and will occupy an area of the page of 960x300. Color scheme is up to you, or I can handle all of that for you.

Example sites:
Affordable Life Insurance Quotes | Affordable Term Life Quotes
Burial Insurance | Burial Insurance Quotes
Funeral Policy | Funeral Insurance Quotes

Email me at: [email protected] if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. I'll keep everyone up on how many discounted pages are left, but even after this offer expires it's still a great deal at 399.

Last edited:
Back