Launch a New Insurance Website TODAY!

Aaron_4SIGHT

Guru
100+ Post Club
AMlaptop.jpg

The new AgentMethods Insurance Website Platform is here!
Over the past four years, thousands of insurance agents have launched websites on the AgentMethods insurance website platform. During that time, a lot has changed. A great website is no longer a "nice to have" - it's a requirement. Your site has to look professional, have great content, and be designed with the insurance prospect in mind. And it's got to do all of that on any device your prospect might be using.

We've taken all that we've learned and completely rebuilt the AgentMethods platform, from the ground up, to give you the best insurance website possible. Our new sites don't just look great - they're packed with powerful features designed to help you sell insurance. And best of all, our platform is still easy to use.

Here are a few of the new features of the new AgentMethods website platform:

• Beautiful looking new designs
  • Integrated blogging platform
  • Mobile-ready layouts look as great on a smart phone or tablet as they do on a desktop computer
  • Create unlimited quote forms with the drag-and-drop form builder
  • Hosted on our blazingly fast servers - faster than 97% of all websites according to Pingdom.com
  • Expanded library of professionally written insurance content
  • Still increadibly easy to use!

P.S. - Remember, there's still no signup fee, contract, or cancellation fee. And we still let you try it for free! There's nothing to lose.

Last edited:
In case you want the full tour, I recorded a screencast showing the new AgentMethods platform in action. There's LOTS more you can do, but this will give you a sense of just how easy it is.

Take advantage of the free trial and experience it yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious but what good is a website, no matter how professional looking and attention getting it is if it cannot be seen? Do you guys just build a fancy website that noone will ever see because it is on page 89 of google or do you also do SEO so folks can actually see your awesome work?

Example: Say I sell life insurance mainly in south FL. Are you gonna build me a fancy website that noone will ever find or are you gonna drive south Florida residents to my website by SEO?

Not being a wisea$$, just curious before I would invest my money.

Hi Timamr,

Good question. And the answer isn't simple. We don't do SEO services ourselves, but we do provide extensive guidance on how to do it yourself (it's not rocket science) and make sure our websites are built to be search-engine friendly. For example, we geo-code your website so search engines can automatically rank them for local search. My demo site outranks many real agent's sites and generates leads, even though I don't optimize or promote it, simply because it is built properly.

Ranking for competitive and lucrative search phrases is a lot of work. It's not something you can outsource for $50/month. Expect to either do some heavy lifting yourself or make a serious investment.

That said, there is a LOT of benefit to a website even if you don't want to battle it out for the top 10 rankings on competitive search terms. One example is to be found when someone searches for your name. The referral business has changed - today, when an existing customer of yours recommends you to a friend, that friend is going to try to find you on a search engine. Ranking for your name and your agency name is relatively easy. Another is to put in your email signature for people to learn more about you.

I don't want to turn this into a debate about search engines here, but I'd be happy to talk more offline. And of course, I'm happy to answer any more about our services.

Thanks,

Aaron

Back