3 Reasons for Sending in the Reply Card

John Galt......do you call your E-64's.to set an appointment or do you door knock. I'm just starting this week and those are the leads I'm working with. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

John Galt......do you call your E-64's.to set an appointment or do you door knock. I'm just starting this week and those are the leads I'm working with. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Just in case he doesn't logon until later....I'll answer for him...he calls and sets appts

As do I, JD, Travis etc....

One day Im gonna do it. So lady why the ____ am I here, just tell me already. You gonna buy or am I wasting my precious time. Gooner has a good story about one yesterday, I doubt he will tell the story in public:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:[/QUOT

Almost every week I run into more than one that has no reason for me being there. I will fish for a hot button but if I continue to get the "lip dragging droolin' look" there is no reason to do anything but leave. However, sometimes I just can't help but have a little fun with them. It's similar to peeing your pants because it's so warm for a minute. It doesn't really do you any good in the long run:laugh:

All my leads are called to set an appt. Just a caveat, my worst few months in the business was when I was using the e-64 cards. Complete deadbeats in every way, broke and just flat out scum. 50% of that business I wrote with the E-64 cards fell off the books within 3 months. Your mileage may vary.

Latest posts

Back