4 More Accounts - Happy to Pay for Help!

So Hawkmiles,

Tomorrow is the last day to issue a policy to my knowledge. Are you going to make it or do you need help?

We are all pulling for you.

All the Best.

Bob

So Hawkmiles,

Tomorrow is the last day to issue a policy to my knowledge. Are you going to make it or do you need help?

We are all pulling for you.

All the Best.

Bob

So of the 8 needed, I had 4 left when I posted. I got 2 yesterday and have 2 left.

I have 2 that have said "yes" and just need to sign in time. If everything goes just perfect, I'll make it! I'll update you all!

----------

Down to just one more needed. Will be making another pass across all my previous leads!

So of the 8 needed, I had 4 left when I posted. I got 2 yesterday and have 2 left.

I have 2 that have said "yes" and just need to sign in time. If everything goes just perfect, I'll make it! I'll update you all!

----------

Down to just one more needed. Will be making another pass across all my previous leads!

Awsome ...............

Hoping for the best for you. Good story going into the weekend. I'll keep fingers crossed for your success.

p.s. Even if you don't hit your numbers, explain to them what you're doing and how it is working out for you. Some carriers will make exceptions when it looks like the future will be better.

Cheers.

Hoping for the best for you. Good story going into the weekend. I'll keep fingers crossed for your success.

p.s. Even if you don't hit your numbers, explain to them what you're doing and how it is working out for you. Some carriers will make exceptions when it looks like the future will be better.

Cheers.

Got it done! I've hit the requirement

Congratulations!
Way to go. Thank you for sharing your need so we could help.
Thank you for sharing your success

You and your team made my life much easier Bob. You're professionals that stand out in your field. I will be highly recommending you to other FBFS agents.

Back