411 On FREEDOM EQUITY GROUP

Stk

Has any one ever had any dealing with The Freedom Equity Group or have any information about them. Any information will be helpful. Thanks

If you're talking about www.fegcorp.com - I'm not sure what their current schtick is, but the original schtick for FEG was based on Doug Andrew "missed fortune". Seems like nowadays, since that doesn't work too well, they've expanded, adding the "money merge account" from UFirstFinancial (which of course, wasn't a new idea when UFF started it). Don't know whether this helps or not.

I've just come to hear about Freedom Equity Group as well. It looks suspiciously like and MLM to me. And, they appear to be pushing only 1 plan - redirecting investment savings (401K, etc) into a UIL w/ Living Benefits + a term policy. The UIL gains cash value and as is needed tax free 'loans' are withdrawn to cover retirement income. They say they are growing fast, and make some other claims. I can't find out much about them. Any one else had more experience? I keep vacillating whether or not I want to get involved. Any other experience or insight is most appreciated.

Friend of mine got involved with them, they want you to join a MLM which is the website they use to track their leads. They have videos that the prospects watch and it tells them how "hot" their prospect is and what not. Anyhow these prospects are encouraged to get their insurance license and also buy a life insurance policy and everyone below them does the same. My friend found them on careerbuilders.com offering free indexed U.L. leads.

Back