51 type 2 Diabetic A1c 6.4

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a 51yr old type 2 diabetic no meds. 6.4 a1c just diet and exercise. Been diabetic since age 31 no other condition 5'7 160 lbs. He wants wl policy for Real Estate purposes. No relatives to put it on any suggestions?

Just issued 2 cases in there 50's with similar ircumstances. They take meds and the nonsmoker got SNT and the smoker got T2. I am not sure how he could be diagnosed Type 2 when it is controlled without meds. Was his glucose high? I am Type 2 and take meds and my A1C is 5.5 to 6.

Just issued 2 cases in there 50's with similar ircumstances. They take meds and the nonsmoker got SNT and the smoker got T2. I am not sure how he could be diagnosed Type 2 when it is controlled without meds. Was his glucose high? I am Type 2 and take meds and my A1C is 5.5 to 6.

20 years ago his diagnosed at 6.7 That is diabetes.

Some doctors go by A1C and some go by a glucose tolerance test. I have seen both. I think A1C is the most accurate.

Hmm .. I think you have serious problems and the best thing to do is find good insurance that can pay for your expensive medications. Now there are many great deals and I am sure you will be able to choose something suitable for you. A friend of mine recently took out insurance at $750,000 Term Life Insurance Rates | 2021 Update! to get help in case of any injury or illness. He has big lung problems and undergoes hospital treatment several times a year. Since he took out insurance, all expensive drugs are covered by insurance and he has been able to receive quality treatment.

Last edited:
Back