6% Return on Average.

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
Looking for a product that will average 6% return over a 10 year span.

My goal is to pay off my home 10 years from now. Instead of making double payments to mortgage company I would prefer an investment of some sorry.

About $3300 per month into investment vehicle. Any thoughts, suggestions etc.

Looking for a product that will average 6% return over a 10 year span.

My goal is to pay off my home 10 years from now. Instead of making double payments to mortgage company I would prefer an investment of some sorry.

About $3300 per month into investment vehicle. Any thoughts, suggestions etc.

There are no guarantees out there of 6%. Based on historical averages, AGs Power Protector product with the Merrill Lynch Strategic Balance index will likely be in the 5%-7% range. But it is just a single premium policy....

For flex premium policies, AE has a S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index that will likely give you in the 4%-7% range.
Athene Performance Elite has some nice historical charts too. But I would trust AGs renewals over Athene, more history to judge them on.

There are no guarantees out there of 6%. Based on historical averages, AGs Power Protector product with the Merrill Lynch Strategic Balance index will likely be in the 5%-7% range. But it is just a single premium policy.... For flex premium policies, AE has a S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index that will likely give you in the 4%-7% range. Athene Performance Elite has some nice historical charts too. But I would trust AGs renewals over Athene, more history to judge them on.

Good info and I would like to average.

#5000!!!!!!!

I made the club.... Im ready for my dividend checks now Sam... Im ready to retire!!!

ScreenHunter_369_Sep._01_23.30_vjq7wj.jpg

Where is my 5000 post badge at?? :skeptical:

When I choose something, then yes.

Sent you a PM.

Back