67 Free "leads" in my in Box

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
One of my companies sent me my monthly Monthiversaries list. List of my policy holders that have a Monthiversary in May. I scanned the list and found probably 10 good prospects to call. Such as term that is terming out, DT term, old policies with child riders that need to be reviewed and a lot of small policies on age 65-75 YO that need to be added to. Also found a half dozen small SPWL policies that are well over 20 years old. These were on children, now grown. I will not call them all but I have a pretty good feel for the ones I have not talked to in a few years. At a minimum I will collect some emails to send any idea I get from the short conversation. More coverage, Annuities, Child or Grandchild policies. And of course my "oh by the way Mildred if you know of anyone with some pre existing conditions that believes they are uninsurable have them call me. I may be able to help."

Again, I will not call them all but Lisa will send contact mail to most. Which will almost guaranteed some in bound business. Will this make my month? No, but they are my clients and orphans and I want to keep them mine. Many of the people I write now have coverage from some other agent. It will cost me a few hours and some postage. And I will make a couple thousand or abouts. I will also get a referral or two. The term deals I found alone are on people in the the mid to late 60s range.

Easily half of these were AOR'd or referrals from AORs. Free inventory. The 4 or five term certainly were.

The point to all of this is if a newer agent has at least a few years of production behind him. He has at least a few people to call at the beginning of each month. That or I would be happy to call them for him. I may anyway:1rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back