67 year old male wants $50K term policy....

im having trouble finding a carrier that will do $50K term life policy for a 67 year old male. He doesnt want $100K. He wants $50k term. This is for Louisiana. I tried Assurity Life, but the age limit is 65.

Does anyone know where I can find what he's looking for?

im having trouble finding a carrier that will do $50K term life policy for a 67 year old male. He doesnt want $100K. He wants $50k term. This is for Louisiana. I tried Assurity Life, but the age limit is 65.

how long does he want the coverage to be inforce with a level premium?

if you cant find a $50k level term to his liking, you might look at a no lapse UL/IUL & design the no-lapse premium to provide coverage for the period he wants (15, 20 years, to age 100, etc)

I'm guessing you're looking at 20 year term based on what you said about Assurity (b/c they and probably a dozen other carriers would write this at 15yr term).

The only carrier I see for a 67yo needing 50k of 20yr term in LA is Americo. But it's so expensive, a GUL isn't that much more (maybe 10%-15% more) so like Allen said, you could probably dial that down and beat the Americo premium.

Back