A cool thing happened today. Any guesses who this is?

DM me address and shirt size!

He lured me with the cool shirt and now knows my secret identity. My fate is in Shawn's hands. If he turns over my insurance-forums pseudonym to my employer, it's over, but of course, he would be turning over the one hope the insurance industry really has to be turned around.

He lured me with the cool shirt and now knows my secret identity. My fate is in Shawn's hands. If he turns over my insurance-forums pseudonym to my employer, it's over, but of course, he would be turning over the one hope the insurance industry really has to be turned around.

i forgot your real name already! HAAHAHH! In my mind you are Delorian.

Last edited:

Whatever dude. I'm not worried about anyone on the forum knowing my identity. That's why I use my real name and photo.

Hey everyone! My name is Jim Corwin, I'm the President/Owner of Dialhub. We're based out of Pittsburgh, PA.

We create 100% Exclusively Owned Warm Transfers for Auto Insurance, Final Expense, Medicare, and Debt agencies.

These calls can be branded to your agency, they are TCPA compliant, and they have confirmed high intent prior to transfer.

You will be provided a buffer time of 90 seconds with any of our calls, and tracking software to review your calls. We guarantee the quality of our product, or its replaced in real time.

Anyone interested, please go to www.dialhub.net/get-started to sign up. Weekly Minimum is 80.

***Auto Insurance (Homeowner Cross-Sell), and Final Expense is our best product. See Attached.

I have personally set Allstate P&C sales records, and would love to coach you.
upload_2023-9-20_9-40-53.jpeg

Back