A Few Questions

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Hope you gurus can help me with a few questions.

1) What's the best company?

2) What commission can I expect?

3) What's the best way to generate business?

Looking forward to your answers.

Rick

You forgot to tell us that you dont have any money and you need to make at least 5,000 a month and you want to do this part time. Also your credit sucks.

I'm thinking of joining State Farm, Mass Mutual, NYL, Met Life, InSphere, Aflac and NAA.

I have poor credit - filed BK twice, have just been released from prison, don't have any money and need to start part-time as my halfway house only allows me out 4 hours a day.

Please immediately respond with the pros and cons of each company and do it quickly for me.

I don't know why you guys are joking about this. These are all valuable questions that I have been waiting on you guys to answer since 2007. I passed the test already but still don't know what to do. I have made it past the 2 yr mark which most agents don't. So I am not a failure yet...now
I just need some contracts.

I'm thinking of joining State Farm, Mass Mutual, NYL, Met Life, InSphere, Aflac and NAA.

I have poor credit - filed BK twice, have just been released from prison, don't have any money and need to start part-time as my halfway house only allows me out 4 hours a day.

Please immediately respond with the pros and cons of each company and do it quickly for me.

You also forgot to add you do not have a car to drive and will have to have someone from the company haul you around.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back