A new life product from Allstate Health Solutions

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
If your customer were to pass away unexpectedly, it could place a financial burden on their already grieving loved ones, due to a loss of income and unexpected costs.

This new plan helps your customers take control of their end-of-life expenses. The total cash benefit is paid to their beneficiary, who can use it any way they see fit.

This plan offers:

• Two plan options, Graded* and Level, so your customers can choose their own benefit level in $1,000 increments.
  • Cash benefits to help cover final expenses like funeral costs, credit card debt, or medical expenses.
  • Optional covered dependent term life benefit rider and accidental death benefit rider are optional riders available on level plans at no additional cost.
  • Instant approval underwriting — no medical exams required.
As a bonus, all Final Expense plans include Allstate Identity Protection at no additional cost.

You can start quoting Final Expense now for March 30, 2024, and later effective dates.

If your customer were to pass away unexpectedly, it could place a financial burden on their already grieving loved ones, due to a loss of income and unexpected costs.

This new plan helps your customers take control of their end-of-life expenses. The total cash benefit is paid to their beneficiary, who can use it any way they see fit.

This plan offers:

• Two plan options, Graded* and Level, so your customers can choose their own benefit level in $1,000 increments.
  • Cash benefits to help cover final expenses like funeral costs, credit card debt, or medical expenses.
  • Optional covered dependent term life benefit rider and accidental death benefit rider are optional riders available on level plans at no additional cost.
  • Instant approval underwriting — no medical exams required.
As a bonus, all Final Expense plans include Allstate Identity Protection at no additional cost.

You can start quoting Final Expense now for March 30, 2024, and later effective dates.

What's the pricing? Do you have an agent guide you can share?

I bet it will be like Aflac and underwritten by another company . Maybe Aetna? I think Aetna underwrites 3-4

Haven't seen the pricing, but includes no cost accidental death rider and no cost child/grandchild $5k term to 26 rider, convertible to $10k WL between age 18 and 26. Unlimited kids/grandkids.

Haven't seen the pricing, but includes no cost accidental death rider and no cost child/grandchild $5k term to 26 rider, convertible to $10k WL between age 18 and 26. Unlimited kids/grandkids.
The pricing is so high that my IMO is not going to pick it up.

It's strict.
Diabetes at all (even no insulin) goes graded.
2nd occurrence of cancer is decline.
Any heart event at all stroke, TIA mini stroke, heart attack - EVER is a decline.

It has nice riders but the underwriting looks to be unusable for an independent FE agent. Smoker rates are very high. Non-smokers are high.

I had high hopes for it but I don't think it's going to be a usable product.

It's going to be chargeback city, if the only subsequent draft date option is the 1st, like it is on the Med Supp app. What the heck was Mr. Wilson thinking? He probably doesn't even have a clue this is the way it is with billing. He's too busy focusing on "Transformative Growth"!

Back