A new rule change has happened.

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Real Estate Agents can now Originate the Mortgage and sell the home. Mortgages Origination can be done in 50 states. Insurance
Agents too.

What do you do if someone has a desire for a purchase? Well there's also a service that can help with credit issues.

Must pass a background check.
Must be fingerprinted
Will be required to get a NMLS #.
No test required except for a company training
course.

Real Estate Agents can now Originate the Mortgage and sell the home. Mortgages Origination can be done in 50 states. Insurance
Agents too.

What do you do if someone has a desire for a purchase? Well there's also a service that can help with credit issues.

Must pass a background check.
Must be fingerprinted
Will be required to get a NMLS #.
No test required except for a company training
course.
That's interesting. Do you have a link with additional details?

I sent you my website as a message but I just got started a few days ago and going through the on boarding process.

What's great is they offer the help with credit so it can be jand hold a client to the close of the home and of course once that stage is done there's mortgage protection consideration for the life agent.

I sent you my website as a message but I just got started a few days ago and going through the on boarding process.

What's great is they offer the help with credit so it can be jand hold a client to the close of the home and of course once that stage is done there's mortgage protection consideration for the life agent.
I have a bunch of mortgage brokers as clients so I was just curious how this would affect them.

Thanks for the message and I'll check it out.

I have a bunch of mortgage brokers as clients so I was just curious how this would affect them.

Thanks for the message and I'll check it out.

I don't think it will effect them in the short term but I assume many RE agents will take a look and think why not or filter the origination business to a spouse. Who knows where it may lead.

Back