AARP UHC Med Supp Underwriting Question

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So if someone is between 65-67 they don't have to answer the health questions at all (except for the smaller section which asks about being hospitalized in the past 90 days, etc)

However if they were on disability Medicare prior to age 65 they have been on part B for longer than 3 years. So they have to answer all health questions correct? Assuming they are not within 6 months of 65?

So if someone is between 65-67 they don't have to answer the health questions at all (except for the smaller section which asks about being hospitalized in the past 90 days, etc)

However if they were on disability Medicare prior to age 65 they have been on part B for longer than 3 years. So they have to answer all health questions correct? Assuming they are not within 6 months of 65?

if i'm not mistaken, UW with AARP changes a bit from state to state... what state are you selling in?

Its Part B or 65. Now the under 65 weather or not they accept or if it is higher premium will depend on state, I do believe they do not pay commision on under 65.

However as far as Med questions go it is within T65 or within 3 years of part. You can use it both ways

Its Part B or 65. Now the under 65 weather or not they accept or if it is higher premium will depend on state, I do believe they do not pay commision on under 65.

However as far as Med questions go it is within T65 or within 3 years of part. You can use it both ways

ok, so in this case person got on part B in 2011 but is age 67. she uses oxygen for COPD, so she can't get level 1 she has to be level 2 correct? she is within 3 yrs of T65 but farther than 3 yrs from pt B effective.

ok, so in this case person got on part B in 2011 but is age 67. she uses oxygen for COPD, so she can't get level 1 she has to be level 2 correct? she is within 3 yrs of T65 but farther than 3 yrs from pt B effective.

No because she is within 3 years of 65. you can use it either way by age or part B whatever is to client's advantage

Back