ACA MONEY PRINTER??

I think the ACA program with Agent autopilot is a scam.

First of all the leads that you do get from facebook and instagram and tiktok also get other agents that will fight with you as the countdown for midnight on the last day of the month comes. It's really a battle I had to change the AOR agent of record 4 times on 1 enrollment to get it as the clock clicked till 12.
Secondly, I only got 20 total leads 10 of which fully enrolled and 10 that did not complete the survey at the end of 20 days. Josh said in the ACA money printer video you can get 5 to 10 to 20 enrollments a day and that is complete rubbish. Josh lied blatantly in the presentation video.

All in all I spend 1997 for the aca program and 500 in facebook ads. I made like 150 from the enrollments and quit. I filed for a refund in the form of leads but Agent autopilot said I did not do it in time 30 days for a refund. It takes like 30 days to get contracted.

I tried to dispute the charge for the program with my credit card but they said I e signed when I purchased to agent autopilots terms and conditions which state no refunds.

Last edited:

First of all the leads that you do get from facebook and instagram and tiktok also get other agents that will fight with you as the countdown for midnight on the last day of the month comes. It's really a battle I had to change the AOR agent of record 4 times on 1 enrollment to get it as the clock clicked till 12.
Secondly, I only got 20 total leads 10 of which fully enrolled and 10 that did not complete the survey at the end of 20 days. Josh said in the ACA money printer video you can get 5 to 10 to 20 enrollments a day and that is complete rubbish. Josh lied blatantly in the presentation video.

All in all I spend 1997 for the aca program and 500 in facebook ads. I made like 150 from the enrollments and quit. I filed for a refund in the form of leads but Agent autopilot said I did not do it in time 30 days for a refund. It takes like 30 days to get contracted.

I tried to dispute the charge for the program with my credit card but they said I e signed when I purchased to agent autopilots terms and conditions which state no refunds.
I'm surprised the new mousetrap doesn't get everyone rich quick.

These online ads with debit card click bait, 1 click consent forms and AOR thefts need to be shut down

There was a guy earlier who said it's all compliant with CMS so I guess everyone has piles of consent forms if the AOR is switching that much...

Back