Is this still a viable system... seems to have a lot of controversy around it. How is client retention? What is the cost per lead and then cost per acquisition? How many are rolling off every month? Are we talking 6 months to break even?

It takes 4 to 5 months to break even or even start making a fair amount of money. We have a second phase that really ramps it up, a second source of NoCall Leads. However, this second source does not have the AOR issue , thus a higher retention.

We expect 60-65% retention as is. Is it still viable? The key metric is client acquisition cost. We are at $25-30. This is phenomenal as compared to the industry. Also, the “time cost per client acquisition” is ridiculously low.

There are some detractors and critics, as always, but we have agents making as much as $100,000 per month as earned. So we’ve proven them all wrong. Every agent that follows the plan makes the money. More than could be said for most insurance sales systems.

Is this still a viable system... seems to have a lot of controversy around it. How is client retention? What is the cost per lead and then cost per acquisition? How many are rolling off every month? Are we talking 6 months to break even?

Me and my friends have done extensive study of our aca books . Now this is using help on demand or Facebook leads . In 3 years a full 60% of my business written by leads fell off . A lot of single people , family’s in between jobs etc looking for temp coverage . Tons of people estimate their income low or the agent lies and does. They get big payback bill from irs and drop.The cheap $3 for $4 leads you’ll sell 1 or 2 max out of 10 . A lot of Medicaid only or people with ins looking for free that don’t qualify . Don’t get me wrong some people have killed it with aca running a factory of leads . But I don’t see it as a long term residual train like Medicare . The thing I do like about aca is far far fewer calls than Medicare for service . But for me it’s a secondary sale. As far as no call aca leads . That’s trickier now as you must get consent from client to be their agent . The no call leads were basically taking a line in the disclosure they clicked allowing you to be their agent with the cheapest plan . You’d get a ton of complaints when the client gets a big bill from irs . Those are trouble .

It takes 4 to 5 months to break even or even start making a fair amount of money. We have a second phase that really ramps it up, a second source of NoCall Leads. However, this second source does not have the AOR issue , thus a higher retention.

We expect 60-65% retention as is. Is it still viable? The key metric is client acquisition cost. We are at $25-30. This is phenomenal as compared to the industry. Also, the “time cost per client acquisition” is ridiculously low.

There are some detractors and critics, as always, but we have agents making as much as $100,000 per month as earned. So we’ve proven them all wrong. Every agent that follows the plan makes the money. More than could be said for most insurance sales systems.

Nick let’s talk about complaints and even lawsuits against agents doing these type leads . Clients getting big irs tax clawbacks .I’m on tons of Facebook groups were agents getting clients to file complaints against agents doing these type leads. They’re shadely stealing clients . Agents are fighting back .

Nick let’s talk about complaints and even lawsuits against agents doing these type leads . Clients getting big irs tax clawbacks .I’m on tons of Facebook groups were agents getting clients to file complaints against agents doing these type leads. They’re shadely stealing clients . Agents are fighting back .

We’ve not had one valid complaint. All of our leads are signature leads. Yes with client signature. We’ve had none of the issues you refer to.

Agents fighting back are just agents complaining. It’s the age old issue with internet leads; the prospect clicks more that one ad, thus more than one person/agent fighting for the business. It happens in all industries that market on the internet. Mortgages, solar, and all the widgets you can name. The prospect clicks more than one ad and thus they have more than one salesperson follow up. The same thing we had 20 years ago in the health insurance business.

We’ve not experienced any clawback issues either. Again, we have not had one complaint of substance and we write thousands of clients weekly. We’ve had about 20 to 30 inquiries but not one found to have us liable for wrongdoing or being out of compliance. That’s out of 30 to 40 thousand clients. Imagine having 30 - 40 thousand clients in the Medicare arena. You would have many, many more complaints and you would be found at fault. That’s the way the business is.

As for Facebook.groups, ugh…. They tend to be a bunch of complainers that are on a group all day posting and never writing much business. I know those people and I know they’ve complained about us. Too bad, write more business and stop whining. They aren’t fighting back, they are just fighting themselves. I used to be concerned about them, I found they were just a bunch of hot air and have had no impact on our business.

Also, we never write anyone with Medicare. We never state that someone lost their job or was denied coverage to get an SEP. we are doing a better job than most others. We aren’t telling people to apply for Medicaid and then hoping they get turned down so we have an SEP. Everybody is “Holier than thou” until you look closely at what they are doing.

I’ll repeat what I posted previously; our agents are making money. They are all successful. Who else can say that?

4-5 months to

4-5 months to break even…. Ok but on what amount of ad spend a month? Also when do you get to the “second phase” and the “better leads” that are not AOR’ed. Sounds like you Client Acquisition cost is lower than Agent Autopilot who says it takes $100 to gain 1 client.

you can attend our upcoming webinar go to nocallleads.com to answer all your questions. I will answer one question now, there have been some companies that copied our system, but while they were copying our system, we were going to the next level. We are way way below $100 client acquisition. $25-30. See you on the webinar if your interested. I usually answer every question, so bring them.

Looks like the "Fill out a form and don't have to talk to an agent" has been squashed. As has a number of other suspicious marketing that has been going on with members of this forum.

From Ambetter: (edit, spelling correction)

We are seeing an increase in member enrollment complaints stemming from misleading advertisements and lack of communication from the broker making the enrollment. The lack of guidance can leave a member confused and without the best health coverage option for themselves and/or their family. In some cases, members have been unable to obtain services like scheduled surgeries, or have incurred administrative issues with premium payments, claims, and access to in-network providers.

Here are some examples of the deceptive advertisements we are aware of:

• Online ads placed by a lead generation company asking the member to check a box and provide personal information to enroll into the best no-cost plan, without ever speaking to the broker
  • Ads offering government allowances up to $1,400 a month for healthcare and everyday needs
  • Ads offering $500 Visa gift cards and free health insurance with the Ambetter Health logo

To protect our members and the broker community:

• We expect that Ambetter Health brokers are engaging directly with all of their clients to explain coverage options and offer a recommended plan based on consumer best fit
  • We do not endorse nor condone practices that collect consumer information and some version of consent via online forms or ads to be appropriate or valid sales practices
  • We take accuracy of information very seriously and are concerned with increasing frequency of misleading advertisements that promise monetary or other incentives for enrolling
  • It is important that consumers receive accurate information through the entire sales and enrollment process including advertising
  • Ambetter Health logos and copy should only be used in prior approved ad placements, talk to us first

CMS Requires Prior Consent

CMS has adopted new requirements to document and maintain records that a consumer or their authorized representative has provided consent prior to providing assistance with applying for or enrolling in Marketplace coverage, as well as reviewed and confirmed the accuracy of their eligibility application information prior to submitting the application to Marketplace.

Please review the link: FAQ: 2024 Payment Notice Requirements

Together we can provide the peace of mind health insurance provides.

For more information, please call your Account Executive at 1-855-700-7985, option 3, or email us at [email protected]

Happy marketing!!

Cross posting so this is a main subjected and not buried in this post. (edit)

Last edited:
They need to yank the license of every agent who does that . It’s deceptive fraud . They hurt people greatly for financial gain . They take a $1 a month silver plan with $1200 total out of pocket to $0 premium bronze plan with $9k deductible . It’s criminal

@DonP this goes allot deeper then that.

They deceived the following in no particular order:

Federal Government and Exchange (Including other non fed and state based exchange but not LIMITED to.)

State Government agencies including
  • Medicaid
  • State based Health Insurance Market sites
  • IRS on APTC
  • State based Tax offices
  • Licensed Health Insurance Agents
  • All participating Health and Dental Insurers
Going to be fun to watch the fall out of this.

Back