With those numbers, I guarantee you some of your agents are being fraudulent. Especially if those agents are in Florida. Just had one stolen, total fraud. And your "no call" advertisements must be misleading to generate that amount of leads. Click bait im sure. And with thise numbers, your agents have to be stealing other agents apps as not all are new enrollees.

With those numbers, I guarantee you some of your agents are being fraudulent. Especially if those agents are in Florida. Just had one stolen, total fraud. And your "no call" advertisements must be misleading to generate that amount of leads. Click bait im sure. And with thise numbers, your agents have to be stealing other agents apps as not all are new enrollees.
No to all of the above. You don’t know everything, You just think you do

No question it’s the $6400 free food card ad . I assure you must of the agents lieing and flipping shit. Williams don’t give a damm as long as he’s making his $7 or so override per month per app
Another salty old agent that thinks they know everything. We do none of the above. If you insist on lying, you’re just another asshole that talking a bunch of shit to make yourself feel important. You have no idea where are leads come from. The vast majority aren’t even from social media. This will be the last time I address you as you clearly don’t know what’s going on in this industry. Your talk about last years marketing, so lame. Lastly I’m going unto call you a liar as you speak things you know nothing about. DonP “The Liar”. I’ll start every communication to you with that. Because i can prove you are nothing more than that.

Another salty old agent that thinks they know everything. We do none of the above. If you insist on lying, you’re just another asshole that talking a bunch of shit to make yourself feel important. You have no idea where are leads come from. The vast majority aren’t even from social media. This will be the last time I address you as you clearly don’t know what’s going on in this industry. Your talk about last years marketing, so lame. Lastly I’m going unto call you a liar as you speak things you know nothing about. DonP “The Liar”. I’ll start every communication to you with that. Because i can prove you are nothing more than that.
Williams go read the 100’s of notes on you on the net . It’s not me saying it . It’s 1000’s of agents

No question it’s the $6400 free food card ad . I assure you must of the agents lieing and flipping shit. Williams don’t give a damm as long as he’s making his $7 or so override per month per app
Another salty old agent that thinks they know everything. We do none of the above. If you insist on lying, you’re just another asshole that talking a bunch of shit to make yourself feel important. You have no idea where are leads come from. The vast majority aren’t even from social media. This will be the last time I address you as you clearly don’t know what’s going on in this industry. Your talk about last years marketing, so lame. Lastly I’m going unto call you a liar as you speak things you know nothing about. DonP “The Liar”. I’ll start every communication to you with that. Because i can prove you are nothing more than that
Williams go read the 100’s of notes on you on the net . It’s not me saying it . It’s 1000’s of agents
your a liar DonP “The Liar”we’ve never run such a lead. It’s assholes like you spreading lies. You are a proven liar.

Another salty old agent that thinks they know everything. We do none of the above. If you insist on lying, you’re just another asshole that talking a bunch of shit to make yourself feel important. You have no idea where are leads come from. The vast majority aren’t even from social media. This will be the last time I address you as you clearly don’t know what’s going on in this industry. Your talk about last years marketing, so lame. Lastly I’m going unto call you a liar as you speak things you know nothing about. DonP “The Liar”. I’ll start every communication to you with that. Because i can prove you are nothing more than that

your a liar DonP “The Liar”we’ve never run such a lead. It’s assholes like you spreading lies. You are a proven liar.
If you keep lying I will pay someone ever monitor your every post and point out your lies. You are a proven liar. DonP “the Liar”

By the way, who do you think you are just making things up about companies and posting them on The internet. Or repeating the naysayers. Like you have studied something and established facts. Truth is, your just a bag of wind repeating a bunch of shit you heard on the internet. You certainly are not an expert at anything related to insurance. Just an old blowhard that needs validation. You’re on my list and I’m not letting go til your fully exposed. Or just shut up you can lie and discredit other companies, but don’t ever do it to my company. I’ve already got you in a proven lie. Multiple lies actually. Because you’re not smart enough to research anything. And to personally slander me for no reason is just beyond belief. What a piece of shite you are.

By the way, who do you think you are just making things up about companies and posting them on The internet. Or repeating the naysayers. Like you have studied something and established facts. Truth is, your just a bag of wind repeating a bunch of shit you heard on the internet. You certainly are not an expert at anything related to insurance. Just an old blowhard that needs validation. You’re on my list and I’m not letting go til your fully exposed. Or just shut up you can lie and discredit other companies, but don’t ever do it to my company. I’ve already got you in a proven lie. Multiple lies actually. Because you’re not smart enough to research anything. And to personally slander me for no reason is just beyond belief. What a piece of shite you are.
Oh he'll ya fight night is back

OK. Now I'm confused. Are you and @DonP mad at each other?

Your first mistake is that this is not facebook or youtube. There are actually real insurance agents over here that can smell bullshit coming a mile away.

The solution is really quite simple. Have some of your downline or team come on here and vouch for you. Same invite applies to your naysayers as well.

Trump tactic. Call them a name. Label them. Rinse and repeat multiple times until you convince everyone it must be true. Now I'm thinking Donp is a liar....... or maybe he just hit your sensitive G spot?

I think your time is best spent elsewhere as you won't convince anyone here to sign a contract with you. Plus, not many aca producers on here.

Maybe we can do lunch sometime? I'll let you buy.

And please don't put a label on me, I'm very sensitive and Adderall is in short supply

Back