ACA Shenanigans

wolf5150

Expert
I'm amazed at the lengths folks go to fook around.

I was looking over my BOB this morning and noticed that my very own UHC ACA plan, which I enrolled myself in, was no longer in my BOB. I then looked at my most recent commission statement, and saw chargebacks, I then go to Health Sherpa and see that AOR is "other party".

Long story short, some scumbag submitted a marketplace application for me. No authorization/consent, absolutely no reason for this to have happened. I've already taken steps with the Marketplace to reconcile this, I am again the AOR, and I've contacted UHC broker support to reconcile my commissions.

Where can I now begin to professionally file complaints with the appropriate organizations on this POS?

[email protected]

Good luck though, it won't go far.
Waste of time. Rewrite the app, take back the AOR (be sure to give yourself consent, or you might sue yourself), and move on.
Unless you are getting hit repetitively, don't worry about it, it's happening all over at mass levels. They are aware of the problem, but can't fix it, and this consent form is their solution, instead of requiring a 2 factor ID verification at the Marketplace. Requiring name and DOB is not enough of a shield.

Back