• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Aetna - Check Your Link

What if the boar is given transgender hormones.. Would the teats still be as worthless?
Look... Stop confusing me.... I learned that saying back in college studying animal science and farm and ranch management... Back then it was called animal husbandry... So stop shooting my wheels off, lol. 30 years ago there were no transvestite animals

Look... I learned that saying back in college studying animal science and farm and ranch management... Back then it was called animal husbandry... 30 years ago there were no transvestite animals

That's impressive, Tater. You learned in college how to find boar husbands for the sows, and mated them to produce piglets. Don't be so modest here in the forum. You've done God's work for decades!

I should have worded #6 better? Let's try: The 2015 quote/enroll capability at Aetna.com will not require a hand-off to HC.gov for determining subsidy, picking a plan, making payment.

TxOnline, are you of the understanding that there will be an Aetna stand-alone site for agents to use? She did say something about Texas being ahead of Illinois with having this functionality implemented. No 2015 rates available in any state until 11/15 however.

As TaterPeeler said, Trevia does not return phone calls. But she did respond to a couple of my E-mails last Open Enrollment. Give that a try. She was so hoarse today from conducting webinar after webinar that e-mail would be easier anyway. Good luck!
-allen

There IS a new Aetna/Coventry stand-alone site for agents to "Quote & Enroll".
They sent me 2 emails about it on Oct 22nd.
First email:
Here's your temporary password to our new Quote & Application Tool.
2nd email:
You now have access to the Individual Quote & Application Tool...to prepare quotes, create & send proposals & manage book-of-business.
To begin quoting, log in here using your email address:
https://www.coventryoneagent.com/

Note: We've never offered any Coventry Plans in Tx.
This quote engine came from Coventry.
It's suppose to work much better than Aetna's old system (at Producer World).
It's the system that does the FAST re-direct (for agents) to pick up tax credits for the client.
I really, really don't THINK that the old Agent Quote System (at Producer World) will do this FAST re-direct for us.

I HAVE been emailing Trevia.
I called Broker Support & found that everyone is scratching their heads as much as I am.
We only have a few business days left to figure this out.....while we're still trying to figure out what plan benefits will even be offered next week.
Nothing like this last-minute bottle-neck of info to be released!
Nope, I'm not having fun YET.
This entire Mickey-Mouse Game is unprofessional.

November 20, 2014

"Solution being implemented for individual quoting and application tool system issues

We are currently experiencing system issues with the new individual Quoting and Application Tool. We are aggressively working on resolving these issues.

Just as a reminder, you are still able to enroll both Aetna and Coventry individual members’ on-exchange through the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM). Remember, you must be certified with the FFM for 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. We will send another communication once the issues have been resolved."

ac

Back