Aetna will not verify my Dual Complete QMB applicants

Aetna just sent an email saying all functionality is back, thinkagent should be good to go in a day or two and they will be verify eligibility for all plans submitted this month.
Wait till diserollments on agents book show April 1-4 th as the stacked apps process . I had a Aetna dual I wrote Feb 29 th that didn’t get approved until March 12 th for 3-1 effective date . This oep I’ve saved at least 25 plus dual /lis plans . The call centers have been nonstop 12 plus hrs a day . Aetna has added more new enrollments than all the other carriers combined since Oct 15th . Those are being stolen From somewhere .

Wait till diserollments on agents book show April 1-4 th as the stacked apps process . I had a Aetna dual I wrote Feb 29 th that didn’t get approved until March 12 th for 3-1 effective date . This oep I’ve saved at least 25 plus dual /lis plans . The call centers have been nonstop 12 plus hrs a day . Aetna has added more new enrollments than all the other carriers combined since Oct 15th . Those are being stolen From somewhere .

Now that Aetna is now supposedly online, has anyone seen that any submitted DSNP apps have been approved?

4-1 I haven’t seen anything 3-1 go through as of yet, waiting to hear back from our rep to see if closed apps will be reopened.

No way a 3-1 app goes threw this late . Thats crazy. That dual has possibly racked up huge expenses on his present plan . That would be chaos transferring 4 weeks of back bills to a new carrier . I find it very interesting all other carriers had no issues issuing duals the past month .

No way a 3-1 app goes threw this late . Thats crazy. That dual has possibly racked up huge expenses on his present plan . That would be chaos transferring 4 weeks of back bills to a new carrier . I find it very interesting all other carriers had no issues issuing duals the past month .

Yea I expect those will need to be re enrolled

So let’s talk duals . What did Agents do with there dual book from 2023? Obviously Aetna blew the doors off duals for 2024 . Few agents going into 2024 had duals with Aetna. United and Humana were king last 4 yrs . Did you move a lot of clients to Aetna? Are your Humana and United duals being attacked by call centers ? Personally I’ve only lost 1 dual to Aetna since ae started which I’m amazed at . I’ve moved no duals chasing benefits. United is Rock solid as nobody will leave them . I do have a ton of Humana duals but so far ive saved 6-8 from Aetna . Now when I’m working I’m running into a lot of Aetna that was rolled from Humana.

4-1 I haven’t seen anything 3-1 go through as of yet, waiting to hear back from our rep to see if closed apps will be reopened.
They are still jacking around with one of my 4-1-24 DSNPs. The # that mbs are asked to call doesn’t know about the new guidance of not needing the paper award letter. The local Agent Managers are also short of information. I hate that it is the ONLY Dual option with my doc’s office that I have to use.

Back