Age Nearest or Age Last for Genworth, Hancock, Mutual O, and Trans?

as an FYI, I am working with Straticision to try to correctly quote the 30 day save age issue with appropriate carriers. They do it properly with United of Omaha, they do it wrong with Mutual of Omaha....but Winflex is wrong too for MOO. It is wrong with Genworth, but since I pointed it out to them in GNW's own software, they will fix it in Straticision shortly. (per Rick)

I am talking to Mutual of Omaha to see if they will convince Straticision to quote MOO like UOO, despite Winflex problems.

This problem exists with other carriers like Hancock, etc....so maybe if more people would call Straticision and gripe, maybe they would make the software work a little better. I am always having to blank out birthdays and subtract one year from the age when I remember to do so to quote properly. They claim I am the only person who ever reported this inconsistency....and I find that hard to believe.

Its a coordination problem between the carriers and Straticision....and Straticision is helpless to make changes without carrier help....and common sense is not being used either IMHO

As you can tell...I use Straticision for everything, and I want it to work properly...

as an FYI, I am working with Straticision to try to correctly quote the 30 day save age issue with appropriate carriers. They do it properly with United of Omaha, they do it wrong with Mutual of Omaha....but Winflex is wrong too for MOO. It is wrong with Genworth, but since I pointed it out to them in GNW's own software, they will fix it in Straticision shortly. (per Rick)

I am talking to Mutual of Omaha to see if they will convince Straticision to quote MOO like UOO, despite Winflex problems.

This problem exists with other carriers like Hancock, etc....so maybe if more people would call Straticision and gripe, maybe they would make the software work a little better. I am always having to blank out birthdays and subtract one year from the age when I remember to do so to quote properly. They claim I am the only person who ever reported this inconsistency....and I find that hard to believe.

Its a coordination problem between the carriers and Straticision....and Straticision is helpless to make changes without carrier help....and common sense is not being used either IMHO

As you can tell...I use Straticision for everything, and I want it to work properly...

just type in the age instead of the birthdate.

just type in the age instead of the birthdate.

no need to do it that way if the software works properly....but of course that is what I have always done.

Think of the rookie agent assuming the software was working properly.........and all they are doing is embarrassing themselves by misquoting.

Also, you then have no record in the data base of the clients' actual birthday.

You obviously do not have an IT background or you would not be so lenient on programmers not doing their job properly. :)

My IBM career keeps me wanting things to be done right.

Hey Herman.

I feel your pain, but I agree with Mr. Ed. just punch in the age, and slide on through the quote. Life's too short for that IBM stuff at this point. ;):no:

Yes...its hell being picky.....but for whats its worth, Straticision now appears to properly handle 30 day save age for Genworth, Mutual and United because I called them to tell them it was wrong. No idea if I will ever convince them to fix the rest....but its no matter to me as I know what to do regardless.

So, if you and everyone else want to just remember to subtract one year from the current age as appropriate....feel free....I have no problem with the software doing its job properly.

:tongue::tongue::tongue: :biggrin:

Back