Agent secure..any feedback??

houstonins

Does anyone have any feedback on agent secure by word of mouth or personal experience. I am currently working for a "big name" insurance co selling p&c but in the process of going independent. I am located in Houston, have sold for 1 year and have led my team in policies sold for 9 consecutive months, I started here with the intention of going indy so this is not just an idea I thought of yesterday. My plan would be to work from home and have a virtual office for the first 6 months and then to lease a space. Does anyone know agent secures requirements and if they will allow me to work from home at first or take me with only a years experience? If you know of a better option, please let me know...Thanks in advance for the help!

Does anyone have any feedback on agent secure by word of mouth or personal experience. I am currently working for a "big name" insurance co selling p&c but in the process of going independent. I am located in Houston, have sold for 1 year and have led my team in policies sold for 9 consecutive months, I started here with the intention of going indy so this is not just an idea I thought of yesterday. My plan would be to work from home and have a virtual office for the first 6 months and then to lease a space. Does anyone know agent secures requirements and if they will allow me to work from home at first or take me with only a years experience? If you know of a better option, please let me know...Thanks in advance for the help!

My experience was not positive. A buddy of mine is still w/ them and got into an argument w/ one of their CSR's on Friday.

You don't need a cluster to get started. PM me and I'll give you some ideas.

They have 2 programs. One where you are not captive to them and have no binding authority. I use that program for a few carriers that I do not have direct appointments. The second program is where you are captive to them, RUN from that program!

Back