• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Agents Licensed in 50 States?

I would imagine very few agents are licensed in most of the 50 states, especially FE.

I'm about half way there, I added it up and I'm licensed to do business with about 75-80% of America. Should be there within a year. By the way 1/3 of all people in America live in the five most populous states:

California
Texas
Florida
New York
Illinois

get 20 of the best states and you should be able to do 70% of citizens. I don't do FE, but I do life insurance direct marketing

I never say never but I do know that I will never get a non-res for NY.

I have my non-res in NY, but that's mostly because I used to live there. I would ***never*** get it to start conducting out of state business there.

I have my non-res in NY, but that's mostly because I used to live there. I would ***never*** get it to start conducting out of state business there.

Why? low commissions and REG 60, those are the reasons I dont like doing business there. The license itself is reasonably priced.

Why have a license in a place you don't like doing business? Doesn't serve any purpose.

Why have a license in a place you don't like doing business? Doesn't serve any purpose.

because my website is targeted to keywords like instant life insurance quotes, which is not specific to certain parts of America

Back