Agents Use My Site for Free

I signed up but I do not see anywhere where it says Create a profile. When I log in it just takes me to the home page to log in again.

CTG what do you mean anything? Did you create a profile? The site has not launched to consumers yet. We are still populating the site with professionals and have a few last things to finish with our backend system before we launch. Should be around July. Keep in mind everyone that creates a profile before then can use the site at no cost through the end of the year.

CTG what do you mean anything? Did you create a profile? The site has not launched to consumers yet. We are still populating the site with professionals and have a few last things to finish with our backend system before we launch. Should be around July. Keep in mind everyone that creates a profile before then can use the site at no cost through the end of the year.

That explains it. Thanks! I wasn't aware that it hadn't launched yet. More than anything, I was wondering if I had not done something correctly.

I apologize if I sounded grouchy. That tone was not my intention...

Hey no problem. What % of your profile is complete? You will be able to make sure your profile is complete before we launch. Important thing is getting the site populated as much as possible before we launch. This way to customer will be ignored and not helped.

Back