ahip and testing

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Assuming ahip is same as last year.. all of the questions during the modules are the same questions in the final exam. Me.. being not tech savvy.. took a cell phone pic of every question in the modules and printed them out.... probably 75 or more questions.. and when the final came.. just looked thru my pix to see an identifying word.. like Ms. Clark.. or Sally,. etc and was able to find the question and the answer shown from the modules.. .. I know someone here put all these questions in a sheet and was able to find the exact question by searching " sally" for example... how to do this hi tech stuff? thanks

Assuming ahip is same as last year.. all of the questions during the modules are the same questions in the final exam. Me.. being not tech savvy.. took a cell phone pic of every question in the modules and printed them out.... probably 75 or more questions.. and when the final came.. just looked thru my pix to see an identifying word.. like Ms. Clark.. or Sally,. etc and was able to find the question and the answer shown from the modules.. .. I know someone here put all these questions in a sheet and was able to find the exact question by searching " sally" for example... how to do this hi tech stuff? thanks
All the questions/answers are online

You should make a screenshot of each test using a little program called, "Nimbus". When you take that screenshot, make sure you save it as a pdf. When it's time to look up questions, just pull up the pdf(s) and do a search (Ctrl + F) for Sally, or Ms. Clark, or whatever you're looking for. You will probably have several pdf files when you're through. If you have Adobe, you can probably combine the files to make your searched even easier.

Disclaimer: I don't know of any agent that does this and you can't make me talk!

Back