AHIP Certified Agents - What % (approx) Are They of All Health Insurance Agents ?

This was his first response in this thread:

There weren't any 'judgmental' or 'arrogant' statements in this thread, just plain facts or attempts at humor-any 'FMO' who could say it takes 2 weeks of studying to pass AHIP just has no clue so why should anyone take his/her input seriously.

As for the actual number of AHIP certified agents, none of us really cares, why not call AHIP and ask them if it's so important to you?

If you consider that a "shot" then no, you do not have thick skin.

Let me give you one bit of forum advice, there is an ignore function, you might want to consider using it on those of us who offend you. Chances are, some in this thread have already use it on you.

Let me give you a bit of advice - get a life !!! :goofy:

Are you the official spokesman for all responders on this forum ??? And if you don't care why do you bother to respond ???

You can probably get more information on the area you will be selling from Humana or Blue Cross...general info. on the percentage of agents selling Nationwide (39.73) is too broad.

Btw, Sman is not someone you want to mess with..I made a smart remark to him one time and slept with my light on for 3 days.

Last edited:
Btw, Sman is not someone you want to mess with..I made a smart remark to him one time and slept with my light on for 3 days.

In the immortal words of Larry the Cable Guy:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

This was his first response in this thread:

There weren't any 'judgmental' or 'arrogant' statements in this thread, just plain facts or attempts at humor-any 'FMO' who could say it takes 2 weeks of studying to pass AHIP just has no clue so why should anyone take his/her input seriously.

As for the actual number of AHIP certified agents, none of us really cares, why not call AHIP and ask them if it's so important to you?

If you consider that a "shot" then no, you do not have thick skin.

Let me give you one bit of forum advice, there is an ignore function, you might want to consider using it on those of us who offend you. Chances are, some in this thread have already use it on you.

Yup, sure did...:goofy:

Call AHIP would probably be your best bet. (Glad I'm not on SMAN's bad side I think?) lol :D

You're good. But your dad.....not so much.

Just kidding of course. Your dad is one of the good guys in this business.

And for what it's worth, I taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.

Been wondering.... what percentage of MAPD agents make enough to make the house payment... incase this ObamaCare thing don't work out....

A) 100%
B) 4.75%
C) 22.67%
D) 55.7%

Im sure its one of those so please choose one.

Been wondering.... what percentage of MAPD agents make enough to make the house payment... incase this ObamaCare thing don't work out....

A) 100%
B) 4.75%
C) 22.67%
D) 55.7%

Im sure its one of those so please choose one.

It's actually 39.73%. But that's only those people living in a trailer down by the river.

Rick

It's actually 39.73%. But that's only those people living in a trailer down by the river.

Rick

If you're going to make a joke, at least get it right. It's a van, not a trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back