Aimovig Alternative

Damn son. And you're still able to walk? I've never even heard of Bumble.

40 million people on world wide . Tinder same . Any city you go people who swipe you and you swipe them you match . Small chit chat . Many times woman ask for your # and call you . Small chit chat you meet . So your talking to 10-15 woman at a time . You set up sch like life appts 9,11,2 etc . If there’s mutual spark you head to the car . You know your surroundings and go from there . Woman today aren’t shy . They like something they go for it .

That’s gay Bob bragging about your sons looks. I’ll put it this way . 5 yrs ago I had over 400 dates off bumble and tinder over 18 months . And 90% of the woman of the woman asked me out . 9 am , 11 am ,2 pm and 7 pm . 3 of the 5 would be coffee dates . That was my weekend sch . During the week 3 nights a week at 6-8 pm . I just got divorced and was living life .

It's gay to say my children are good looking? If you say so.

And why am I not surprised you bragged about all your supposed women? You're nothing if not consistent.

It's gay to say my children are good looking? If you say so.

And why am I not surprised you bragged about all your supposed women? You're nothing if not consistent.

I’ll put it this way . When i take my 24 yr old son to dinner many times girls like 18-21 come up and ask if he’ll take a pic with them so they can put on snap chat. But I never hooted his horn. I’m not bragging about my woman . It honestly got quite boring and I’m stating how easy it is out there .

I’ll put it this way . When i take my 24 yr old son to dinner many times girls like 18-21 come up and ask if he’ll take a pic with them so they can put on snap chat. But I never hooted his horn. I’m not bragging about my woman . It honestly got quite boring and I’m stating how easy it is out there .

Oh the irony in this post.

Back